Time to dust off the bike and get into the riding season for 2018.
We will be choosing a photo at the end of this years riding season, to be the photo of the year. Your photo will be featured on the club site for the next year. There will be a small prize for the lucky winners image. So get your bike and your camera/phone and take some nice pics when your out and about.
Please send your photos to Richard , why not send through a few images of your rides. We will pop them on the sites photo gallery for all to see.
Remember if you do have some great photos from your tours and rides, feel free to send them into us! For more details contact Richard with your photos link.
The 2017 Photo of the year has been decided by the members vote.
And the winner is.....
Congratulations to Dave Pilbeam whos photo has won him a visor cleaning kit. Great pic Dave well done, I will hand out your prize when we next meet.
A thank you to all that took part in 2017, I look forward to see some more in the coming year, theres all ready a few entries. Good luck and enjoy your ride outs!
The Photo Of The Year Rules.
- The photo must contain one of the following You, Your Bike, The Group you are with, or an Identifiable item to prove originality (eg. your helmet, kit or membership card)
- If you send in more than one picture that's great, but please choose one to be your main entry. (if you take a better one later in the year send it in and let us know your change of choice)
- Entries are sent to Richard by the 31st December 2018, Entries will be listed for the club members to vote in January 2019, Voting closes 31st January mid day.
- Remember this is just a little fun! And gets you snapping your journeys & bikes.
- The competition is open to all club members.